- This program is intended to convert .sc-files into .csv-files. The .sc file are produced e.g. by version 3.5 of the ADM software for x-ray diffractometry (XRD) by Wassermann Röntgenanalytik-Messsysteme-Software. These converted files can be easily opened and used with other programs like e.g. Microsoft Excel.
- The code of this program has not been optimized, so performance might be not too good. However, it is much faster than doing it by hand.
- The program has just been tested on the data produced in our group. Therefore, there might errors with your files. If you encounter crash or get wrong data, please contact us immediately.
- Your original files are kept and just opened for reading, so there should be quite save to use the program from this point of view.
- The program is extremely simple. Just specify an input file, check the suggested output file and press "Convert". That's it! Now you have a .csv-file you can work and calculate with.
- To specify an input file you may:
- Insert its name into the "input field"
- Select a file using the open dialog by pressing the "..." named button next to the "input field"
- Drop an input file on the program
- Use the input file as parameter when starting the program
- Associate the type of the input file with this program.
- If you just specified one single input file, you may change the name of the output file to be created. Otherwise they will be named automatically.
- If the option "Automatically convert..." is checked, you do not need to press "Convert" after dropping a file. Conversion will be performed automatically.
- If the option "Open with..." is checked, converted files will be automatically opened with the application you have associated to .csv-files.
Disclaimer & License agreement
- The software is provided "as is", what means without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from BDsoft or from the BDsoft web sites shall create any warranty for the software.
- The use of the software downloaded through this web site is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities.
- BDsoft shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of this software.
- This software is protected by international copyright laws. You are not allowed to change the programs provided here in any kind. This includes, but is not limited to all kinds of reverse engineering and bit manipulation.
- Should any of these agreements be or become void, this does not affect any of the other agreements in this contract. The void agreement will be replaced by a new one with the most identical meaning with retrospective effect. If there should be any "loophole" in these regulations, the parties pledge their selves to find and agree on a regulation which meaning is closest to the regulation that should have been placed here.
- This software is free for personal use. Anyway, if you liked this program and found it useful, please consider a small donation. Thank you in advance! Personal use is defined as the use on a computer which is not used for commercial, institutional or administrative purposes.
- "Non-personal" users require to obtain a legal license. For conditions and pricing information please contact: Software@BDsoft.net.
- The software may be distributed freely for personal use. It must not be made available for download by any other source than this original site.
- Distribution of this software via any distribution medium not completely free of charge (e.g. a "shareware CD") requires the explicit written permission by BDsoft. Without this permission, no one except BDsoft is allowed to charge anyone for the use of the software itself or for providing it.
XRD2CSV (Version: 1.5)
- Microsoft Windows 95 or higher
- zip file, about 500 kB
This page requires a CSS 2 compliant browser for proper display. Older browsers may not work correctly...